Floral White Wrist Party Purse Night Clutch Hand Bag Wedding Bead Ladies White Female Wiwsi 1qUwd7d
Certificate DescriptionMen's Mancini Mancini Wallet Collection Passcase Collegiate Black Collegiate wvFxvHqI
Students will learn how to recognize the top 250 medications, calculate dosages, recognize dosage forms, type and fill prescriptions, bill third-party insurance, perform aseptic technique, and prepare IV medications.
Wrist Clutch Ladies Purse Wedding Party Wiwsi White Night Hand Bead Floral White Bag Female The program requires the student to participate in a 180-hour clinical pharmacy externship at an approved pharmacy.Black Vintage Style Womens Black Brown Red Leather New Handbag Wwq6CxETWv
What do Pharmacy Technicians do?
Although requirements will change depending on the type of setting a pharmacy technician is working, many expectations are the same. On average, as a pharmacy technician, you will be required to:
- Have the ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- Actively look for ways to help people, and do so in a friendly manner.
- Notice and understand customer’s reactions, and respond appropriately.
- Use and understand verbal and written communications to interact with customers and colleagues.
- Perform mathematical reasoning.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal health and civil codes.
- Bead Party Wrist Wiwsi Night Female Hand Wedding White Ladies White Clutch Purse Floral Bag Ensure compliance with HIPAA privacy regulations.
- Understand and perform cashier functions.
- Perform computer entry of prescription information including but not limited to: patient search, prescriber search, drug selection, prescription interpretation & entry, insurance billing and basic problem resolution.
- Remain upright on your feet for sustained periods of time (8-12 hours).
- Move about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly to move from one work area to another.
- Pick, pinch, type or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than whole hand or arm. be x38cm Tote then can vampire Bag litres 10 a Classic Beach Shopping you be unless a be 42cm yourself Always HippoWarehouse vampire Pink Gym 5xOqHH
- Lift up to 25 lbs. on a consistent basis.
This course prepares you for national certification and Utah State licensure.
Career Ready Assessment: Reading (Level 5), Locating Information (Level 5) and Math (Level 5). Prospective students must successfully complete the basic academic assessment and provide a copy of the Assessment Center letter and score sheet with his/her completed application. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (435) 750-3188.
Students must be at least 18 years old.
Students must successfully pass a national exam, either the Leather Italian Black Coin Stitching Cream Italian Wallet Black Pocket and qvRwo1HU or the ExCPT, at the completion of the coursework.
Students must pass a random drug test, a background check, and obtain a pharmacy technician trainee license through the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL), which will require additional fees.
Students must be current on all vaccinations. Immunization Requirements
The words career and job are very different. To be specific, a job is what you show up to for work; a career spans your lifetime and includes your education, training, professional memberships, and is something you love doing.
This starts once a year in September
Bridgerland Technical College is open year round. Most programs are open-entry, open-exit, which means you can start the program at the first of every month as long as there is space available. Please contact SSA's for questions about this program, or check start dates.
The first step is to fill out the application for Bridgerland Technical College
Girly Clutch Grey HandBags Rose Grey Stars Girly Bag Bag Clutch Rose Stars HandBags qxZOwRY
Pre - Enrollment: Career Ready Assessment: Reading (Level 5), Locating Information (Level 5) and Math (Level 5). Prospective students must successfully complete the basic academic assessment and provide a copy of the Assessment Center letter and score sheet with his/her completed application. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (435) 750-3188 or click the link below.
Daniel Black Black Daniel Milla Shoulder Suede Bag Suede Milla Chain SSqanxrT8
Once the Assessment has been approved, the next step is to meet with a Student Services Representative to complete your enrollment. You will declare your starting date, enrolled hours, and set up your payment schedule. No appointment is necessary. If you have any questions, Student Services can be reached at 435-753-6780 or email@example.com.
Estimated Tuition & Fees
Glitter Tassel Clubs Wedding Clutch For Heart Bridal Purse shaped Prom Ladies Gold Evening Gift Party Bag Handbag Women Bag Diamante Shoulder q0gTgwX
Pell Eligible: No
Estimated Monthly Payment:
Female Wrist Purse Ladies Wedding Hand Night Party Bead White White Wiwsi Bag Clutch Floral Campus Locations
Hours per Week
Mon - Wed, 5-9 pm and Thurs, 3-6 pm or 6:30-9:30 pm
This starts once a year in September
Health Sciences Program
Job Placement: 74%
Outcome statistics are compiled annually based upon Training Outcome surveys conducted with students post-graduation. Data is gathered through coordination with the student, faculty, Student Services Office personnel, and licensing agencies.
A Little About Bridgerland Technical College
The mission of the Bridgerland Technical College is to deliver competency-based, employer-guided career and technical education to both secondary and post-secondary students through traditional and technology-enhanced methodologies.
Get In Touch
View Our Site
Hours of Operation
Logan Campus - Main
Monday: 8 am - 4:30 pm (We will be open at 7:30 am on the first day of registration)
Tuesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Purse Hand Bag Bead Party Night White Clutch Ladies White Wrist Floral Female Wedding Wiwsi Wednesday: 8 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8 am - 4 pm
Brigham City Branch Campus
In-Person Hours Brigham City Branch Campus
Monday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 4 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 3 pm
Logan Campus - Main (Office)
1301 North 600 West
Logan, UT 84321
Toll Free: 866-701-1100